Ok- so I have to wean myself off of soda before Thursday- I am down to 1 soda a day, which believe me is GOOD progress! So today I told myself I would see how long I could make it till a headache started in. I was at the grocery store and getting grumpy with Marcus and didn't know why I was so short tempered with him. Well I got home and I could feel one lingering. I hurried and unloaded the groceries and grabbed Marcus. I decided I would just go through the drive through at McDonalds. Well I didn't even turn out of my neighborhood before my headache hit me HARD! I made it till 10 am today...... As I am going to get my soda, they have a detour around the place. at this point my head was pounding and I was starting to get sick from it! Does my body not know this is only a temporary thing????? I only need to be off of it the day of surgery! and since my surgery is later in the day- I figured my hunger headache would be enough to deal with! so I REALLY wish my head would take it easy on me! :)
1 comment:
I know your pain! I'm trying to cut back too! I was up to 4 cans a day! Now.... 1 can. Woo-hoo! But man, I'm so mean w/o my lovely Dr. Pepper!
Post a Comment