So I have not worn 1 pair of jeans since my sugery- I tried a pair on last week and the pressure on my pelvic area was just too much. So we are going down to my parents house today and I really dont want to wear velour pants anymore. I am sooooo sick of wearing gym shorts, sweats, scrubs EVERYWHERE!!! so I picked out my loosest pair of jeans and I asked Crispin to put them on for a couple minutes to stretch them out. NOT only does he put them on- He did lunges and stretches in them to help loosen them up! If thats not true love then I dont know what is! That or maybe he is tired of looking at me in sweats!
4 comments:
Bahahaha!!!! Now that is love!!! Don't feel bad... it took me 6 weeks before i could handle jeans again...
oh the images in my head!
Crispin cracks me up! I can totally see him doing that for you! What a great husband, you are very lucky!
If that is not the sweetest thing ever!!!!!!
Post a Comment