Sunday, January 2, 2011

???????

I get my ultrasound on Wednesday to confirm what we are having.... I am excited to get the go ahead so I can start painting the baby room. When Marcus was born, we lived in an apartment and so I could not do a whole lot. I am excited to paint a themed room, just like Marcus's, just a different theme and colors... My neighbor said i could borrow his paint sprayer... I am holding out that he comes over to show me how to do it, and just does it all himself :) Knowing my neighbor- I think my chances are good of him doing that for me! Marcus is starting to understand more and more that there is a baby in my belly- Just this morning he made imaginary food and fed ot to my belly for the baby to eat.... He really is going to be such a good big brother!!!! I cant wait for Wednesday and my planning to start :) oh, I also starting feeling the baby move... it is very subtle, but it is defiantly not gas :)

1 comment:

About Us said...

very cool stuff...It is going to be a girl - just cause you guys would be like 'WHAT?!?!?!' Annie and I are both very excited for you and Crispin.