Here I am at 17 weeks and 3 days! I already feel huge and I am honestly scared with how big I am going to get... I hope my belly staggers a growth spurt for a couple weeks... But with that being said- I LOVE my belly!!!! I love that I have only gained 3 lbs and i LOVE LOVE LOVE that I am showing this early and people know that I am pregnant!!! When I was pregnant with Marcus- my body never gave out or just did not want to work- If I sat on the floor- it was no problem getting up. I was an Xray tech for a foot dr and I was getting down on my hands and knees a couple times a day clear up to the day before I was induced! I am already struggling to get off the ground if I sit down there!!!! Crispin has had to help me a couple times and I DO NOT like it!!!! My energy is pretty much back until about 4 in the afternoon then I am ready for bed!!! I still dont really want to cook or clean but have forced myself a couple times!!! The baby is very active!!! i get to feel him a couple times a day and I LOVE it!!! Marcus asks every day if he can kiss the baby!!! He also thinks he has a baby in his belly and always wants me to kiss his belly, this does not shock me because he also thought he needed to get morning sickness with me and would "throw" up a couple times a day in the toilet!!!

1 comment:
Thank you for posting a picture of your very cute tummy! You are looking so good. I love how Marcus thinks he has a baby in his tummy too. Enjoy feeling better.
Love you bunches!!
Post a Comment