Thursday, January 6, 2011

Boy #2

Marcus will soon have a little brother to beat up on!!! although, I doubt he will try to be mean to him unless he takes his toy.... I have said from the time we started trying that I want another boy- in fact I only want boys- No girls for this house! and to everyone that said I was having girl- HAHAHA!!!!!! I got my little boy again!!!!!! This top Picture was done yesterday, the one below it is from my ultra sound at 12 weeks... As you can see, we have known we were having a boy for a little while.... But they told us it was only 85% accurate because I was so early. So I have waited on telling everyone, just in case.... Now its time to buy paint and get started on the babies room.... This project is going to be even harder than Marcus's room, but it is going to turn out looking great!!!!! Marcus is SOOOOOOO excited for his little brother!!!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya ya, i was one of the ones who thought you'd have a girl. But I'm excited for you. Congrats!! Maybe this one will be blonde!! Or have red hair!!

Alison Hixson said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Any ideas on what you'd like to name the little guy? I can't believe you kept it a secret! That would be a hard thing to keep quiet!