Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kids Club

I was off today, and I was pretty bored sitting at home-I was on facebook and saw a friend comment about going to this kids club at the mall. I decided to go since I had nothing else to do! And I am so glad I went!!!! When we got there, we signed Marcus up for a pass that he can use weekly at this event. You walk by the table and you get to pick out a free gift, a snack, and they have tons of discounts at the mall on Thursday for people who have this pass. AND then after it is all over they get a free carousel ride!!! That was the main reason I went.

The show lasted about 45 minutes- I was DYING sitting on the floor!! I thought my tailbone was going to pop right out of my skin, next time I go- I will make sure to sit on the outside edge so I can stand up during it!!!!
They had a main singer, a chipmunk, the chi-fil-a cow and a security person that put on the show.. they read a book, and sing lots of songs!!!

This is Marcus doing the Hokey Pokey!



This is the carousel that we waited to ride!! The line was like a mile long!!!!!!

He picked the deer to ride on! I am not shocked at all, however I am shocked that he did not ask if he could shoot it!


This picture was from the beginning of him eating his free cookie!!! I had a blast doing this with him, and am excited to go again!!!!!





1 comment:

karis stapley said...

So much fun! I remember taking Cole to it often when we lived there. I must say I do miss that! Especially in the winter time here!