Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ahhhhhhh.........

I seriously LOVE this kid!!!!!!! I was going through pictures right now and these are my favorite of him!!!!!! I can not even begin to say how much he lifts my spirits!!!!!!!!







I have always worked after I had Marcus. It has been HARD!!! I can not even begin to put down how I have felt about it and the emotions I went through. But I had to do what I had to do! Every day I drop him off, I always walk out to my car and there is just a part of me that is empty, but GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! Tomorrow is the LAST time I will have to experience that!!!! I get to start working from home on Monday and I could not be any more excited!!! I have such a great opportunity with this and I am SOOOOO glad that they are allowing me to do this a couple months before Baby comes so I can get that time with Marcus and get him adjusted to the new routine!!! It has been a couple month journey to get me to where I will be on Monday!! I wondered if it would actually come, because I never thought I would be that lucky! AHHHHHHHHHH, I am so excited for it!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Janice said...

I'll agree with you -- Marcus is one cute kid! Glad you get to work from home now. It will be good for all of you!
Love ya!
Aunt Janice

Nancy said...

What will you be doing at home? Good luck settling in to your new routine. Keep us posted.

Meggie said...

I am going to be doing insurance billing.