Sunday, February 27, 2011

Visit to the horses

We went out to David's horses last night, It is one of Marcus' FAVORITE things to do!!! One of Davids Friends was there with her horses and right before she left she came over and gave this to Marcus, She said she found this at a yard sale for a buck and could not pass it up. Marcus loved playing with it!!
Below is Marcus with is Papa, The horse they are walking is Star- She is due March 30... is it sad that I am jealous that this horse gets to have her baby before me, lol!!!




Here he is with his cowboys boots- I got these at a yard sale and they are too big for him, but he wanted to wear them with that outfit!! We got a compliment on his boots and skater shirt. Lol, gotta love this kid!!!!


1 comment:

Kendi said...

I love the boots! You are such a good momma!!!