Monday, February 7, 2011

Colorado

We went to Colorado this weekend so Crispin and Rusty could go snow boarding at Wolf Creek. We left Friday after every one got home from work and got there at midnight! We woke up the next morning and got ready to take the boys to the snow. I was SOOOO nervous the whole drive there. I have never driven in snow and the fact that my first time had to be in the mountains, scared the literal crap out of me!!!! We dropped them off and we pulled over so Marcus could go pee. The next thing I know, this 200 lb dog is galluping towards me, I tucked Marcus behind me cause I did not know what this dog was going to do. He was super friendly and SUPER hypher. Marcus walked away and the next thing I know, the dog knocked Marcus over and he landed face first in the snow!!

After that he was done with the snow and had NO desire to go back. So we went back to the Hotel room and took a nap. When he woke up I kept asking him if he wanted to go out and play in the snow and he said "No, I am fine in here!" Here we are on the shuttle going up to get the boys, man- I was glad they stopped for us cause it would have been a long walk for the preggers who had to pee!!


As we were waiting I taught Marcus to catch the snow flakes on his tongue.. Dont let this picture fool you- this is like the only 30 seconds he looked like he was enjoying himself. He kept asking to go in the lodge- but I cant blame him, it was cold!!!!!!

Here is the Pagosa springs. It was pretty but too stinky for me!!!!

When we were driving there Marcus saw these dinosaurs and that is all he talked about after that! He wanted to see them again!



Shortly after taking this picture he said he was scared, lol! He started running a fever on Saturday, so he was a little under the weather the trip. I wonder if he would have enjoyed it if he was feeling better. but I doubt it. This kid does NOT like the cold!!!!!

No comments: