While we were at the bbq yesterday, all the guys were in the pool swimming, at first they were wrestling at the side of the pool to see who could knock who in first... Then Brother Whitlock came out and reminded them that they had this piece of wood that they put on the pool and fight on it... I am not gonna lie- I was more relaxed once they brought the wood out... When they were on the side of the pool, I kept thinking "someone is going to split there head open." These went on FOREVER!!!!! But it was SOOOOOOO funny to watch!!!! At some point during this, I just kept thinking- this is why I want only boys!!! They do stupid things but entertain themselves!!! I can picture Marcus and Grant doing stuff like this and I cant wait :)
an old memory
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment