Me and Crispin have been talking for a while now that we wanted to trade our trailblazer in and get a truck. We have been looking online and then this last weekend went out looking. It was WAY worse than I imagined it would be, haha. I got sun burned and ended up walking ALL DAY SATURDAY!!! We found a truck that we were going to buy, but we had to leave the dealership to do some stuff that we had planned. so We left and as we were driving back we called the agent and he let us know that the truck we wanted was a workers there and was not for sale... BUT he had another truck to show us..... I instantly did not want to go back. As we were driving there we got a call from a dealership we went to on Friday night. He was offering us a BRAND NEW TRUCK for the price we were looking for used. Yes, we had to let the 4 wheel drive go- but we MAYBE used ours 3 times in the Trailblazer- so it was not that hard of a decision. We went to the dealership and test drove the truck. We went in to do papers and the monthly payments were WAY more than I wanted so I said no- Me and Marcus walked out and went to the toy area. After about 15 minutes Crispin and the Head hancho came over to me and got the payment WAY down without extending the car loan. I knew Crispin wanted the truck and so did the other guy- It was me they had to work on... So, the head hancho sat there talking to me... in the end I said yes (which I knew I would once they got the price down, but I wanted stuff thrown in to sweeten the deal). I am BEYOND excited for this truck and Marcus is always asking to go for a ride in it. When we drove it off the lot, it had 14 miles on it. 5 of which were from our test drive... HA HA. It is going back to the dealership on Friday to get all of the add ons that I got for it. It will be there ALL day and possibly half a day next week to get it all done.... ahhhhh I cant wait!!! and this truck seats 6!!!!! and has MORE room in it than the Trailblazer

PS- one thing I learned about Car salesmen.. There names are like strippers names--- I think they try come up unique ones... My two favorite were Gipsy and Crap I cant think of the other one. but I walked away laughing at it!
2 comments:
Pretty cool truck. I like how you guys are all switching to Chevs! You will have to take a road trip to Utah to see how it does on the open road
When we went Expedition shopping last fall we ran into some really interesting car salesmen. That truck is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment