Deciding how I was going to paint Bryce's room took me a while!! I thoought I would know what I was doing and then I would find something else. I knew what colors I wanted to use, I just needed to pick the design..... I decided to go with the easiest one, which still turned out to be MORE work than I wanted. Here is the room before

Me and Marcus started painting the base color.

The taping took FOREVER!!!!! I was getting tired of standing up on the chair, getting down, sitting on the floor, so I got 2 rolls and that helped SOOO much!!!!

All the tape. that is a little over 2 rolls!!!!! and 2 and a half hours of taping!!!!!!!!!

But I LOVE the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to get it decorated and ready for Bryce. just a little over 2 months!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Wow, that is a TON of taping! You are a trooper to keep at it!! It looks awesome! I can't wait to see the finishing touches when you get it all done!
I love love love it :) Amazing megan!!
You never fail to amaze me with how COOL you decorate :) Good job!
Post a Comment