Monday, August 2, 2010

Butterflies

Well the nerves have set in! This morning I realized- my surgery is this week. My stomach just feel like it is churning acid. I am going to be a nut case come Thursday. I think a lot of my worries are the fasting part. My surgery is scheduled at 2:45. SERIOUSLY?? I am going to be STARVING and have a headache! I really wish it was in the morning and I could just wake up and go! Its a 1.5 hr surgery so I probably wont even get home till 6. I am starting to freak out! seriously I freak when I have to get my blood drawn, and now I am having surgery.... OMG!!! Can someone please perscribe me a horse dose valium to last me till Thursday??????

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry that I can't... But I can come up there and help take your mind of things!!! See you tomorrow.

bingham 5 said...

Relax Spaz!
Best wishes for you this week-keeping the fingers crossed all goes well!

Heather said...

I have been in your shoes, but it will be great. Once it is over and done with then you can move on to better things.