Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Magnesium Citrate

Well it is the night before my surgery- surprisingly I am not too nervous, yet! Its my moms Birthday and all of my Az siblings and dad are at my house. I write this from my up stairs bathroom because I had to drink a whole bottle of Magnesium Citrate. It was AWEFUL!!!!!! My first sip- I was thinking, this isnt too bad- it kinda tastes like Limon salt. but then the nastiness of it kicked in. So while they are down there having fun- I am up hear listening to them and typing on my blog :) I am more nervous for fasting tomorrow. It is hard enough for me to get tests done, let a lone on an empty stomach. the fasting part isnt too bad- its knowing I have to go do all this stuff on an empty stomach. but I am holding up pretty well. It has helped having my sister Rachel here. she has kept keep my mind off of things. We can just find things to do and laugh when we are together! I will try to update tomorrow after I get home but we will see since my surgery wont even be over with until 4:30 pm!

No comments: