Marcus has always been a sick kid! And when he gets sick- he gets sick! This last week has probably been the longest he has been sick in a long time. We are going on day 6. He is acting a little better today but is getting fussier as the day goes on. He has a ran a high fever every day and his skin will just turn red cause he is so warm! I took these pics earlier this week. He has pink eye and I was trying to get a picture of how bad it was and the camera would not get it all. you can kinda see the gunk but it was WAY worse in life! Dont these pics just break your heart??? Cause they do mine!

2 comments:
Oh, poor boy! Those pictures totally break my heart! He looks just so miserable! I hope he gets feeling better soon. It is never fun to have a sick kid. For them or you!
Yeah, I would say he is sick!!! Makes me sad :( I hope he starts feeling better really soon!!!
Post a Comment