Sorry this post comes with NO pictures only a funny story- It was nap time so I put Marcus in a pull up and put him in his room- I could hear him playing, not unusual for him before nap time. So he takes his nap. I had an appt that I had to be to so I was heading up stairs to wake Marcus up, as I was half way up the stairs I could hear him crying. So I get in his room and said its ok- and lets go! He then cried- Mom I am all wet! (there have been times he has peed through his pull up and the bottom of his shirt gets wet.) So I look at him and his ENTIRE shirt is SOAKING wet, like I could have taken it and wrung a ton of water out of it. I am thinking what the heck, how did it get that wet. So I go over to look at him and see what happened- well He pulled his pee pee out of his pull up and didnt tuck it back in before going to sleep! we have had a hard time lately trying to get him to understand it is not a toy! so I go and look at his bed and the thing is just covered in pee! even under his pillow was all wet! I am amazed at how much he peed in his sleep!! his poor spiderman blanket got the brunt of it though!! haha
2 comments:
Oh man!! Dang boys. We have to tell Sim to quit touching his "junk" all the time.
Oh my gosh that is hilarious!!!... and i can say that because i didnt have to clean it up, but it makes me nervous... i am having a little boy so am i gonna have to deal with this? lol
Post a Comment