This is how many dogs I have at my house right now!! yep, 6 of them!!! Plus a cat!!!! Crispins Grandma died last week so his dad flew out to New York and we have to take care of his animals. We have never had a problem with his dogs getting along with my 2, but this last week has been a challenge!! Scooter (my Great Dane) just wants to PLAY, ALL. DAY. LONG. and Davids dogs don't. so they bark a lot at scooter and I think it just eggs him on. On Monday night at 1:30 AM, me and Crispin were woke up with a HUGE dog fight going on.... Crispin ran down stairs and outside to stop it and I ran to my window and just kept yelling "STOP" when Crispin opened the door, it set our house alarm off (which is LOUD!!) and I think that is what finally broke it up... We have not slept good since that night!!!!! It would KILL me if one of Davids dogs got hurt while they were here!! But I am glad to say they go home today!!!! I am ready to resume my normal life! It takes me at least 30 minutes twice a day to feed these dogs... You have to watch them eat so they eat out of the right dish and his dogs eat different food than my dogs. It has been a hard week. But i LOVE LOVE LOVE the kitten!!! So does Marcus!!!! I grew up with a cat so I think Its just easier for me to deal with them, plus they are like No maintenance, just feed them and clean up their litter box. I will be sad to see it go!I went to my Dr yesterday for my follow up. It was interesting, to say the least! I have been getting contractions for like 2 weeks so he was alarmed cause its too early for me to be doing this. He did a vaginal ultrasound to measure my cervix, Everything was good though. He is going to have me start drinking this stuff that is high in potassium and it should hopefully stop them. He also went over my blood work results. My thyroid is out of whack, I have always thought something was wrong with mine but no Dr could ever see something wrong in my bloodwork. So he put me on some medicine that should hopefully help me to get my energy and desire to stuff back. My glucose level was on the high end but he said he I do not need to do the 3 hour test because I am not gaining weight and Bryce is where he should be. He just said he doesnt want to put me through that when he knows I dont have it. So I was greatful for that!! We should hopefully be starting Bryce's room this weekend and I am excited for how it will turn out!

1 comment:
Bless you, my dear sweet pregnant sister! You're a tougher cookie then me!!!
Post a Comment