I found some pictures today when I was pregnant with Marcus. I only have this picture, as I thought I was really fat... I really do regret it cause I wish I could compare my body to the way it was with Marcus.... The top picture is me today 24 week and 2 days.


This is me when I was 32 weeks with Marcus..... I am pretty much the same size now as I was with Marcus at 32 weeks... I cant imagine how big I will be in 8 more weeks, let alone 16..... Wish me luck that I dont turn into an elephant!!!!
4 comments:
You're NOT that big. I promise!!!
You're cute! And you're carrying another child of God! (And that's all that matters!)
Your eyes are playing tricks on you because you are NOT as big right now as you were in the photo you have with Marcus in your belly. You are looking super good! I love your hair!!!
Agreed. Not as big... but it wouldn't matter if you were :) Show the prego belly with pride! You worked hard for it!
Post a Comment