Saturday, March 5, 2011

Owie!!

My dad came up yesterday to spend the night. We went out to eat for dinner, and when we got home, Marcus wanted to climb out of Papa's truck. I did not see what happened cause the door was blocking my view, But I guess he slipped as he was coming down and hit his head on the door latch, He came around from the door holding his head and just came running to me with this sad look on his face.. I knew he hurt it bad by the look on his face and he could not even cry. I put my hand over his head and rubbed and then looked at my hand and it had blood all over it. I instantly freaked out- A- I dont do good with Blood and B- I dont want Marcus hurting like that! We all came into the bathroom, Marcus still had not shed ONE tear. I sat him down and looked at it. I just stood up straight and said "Ya, its bad, I need to go lay down" I was on the verge of passing out! So I came out to the stairs and sat with my head between my knees, the best that I could but this dang belly prevented me from my normal "do not pass out stance" My poor dad would not leave my side- he has seen me pass out SOOOOOO many times, so he knows how sensitive I am to this stuff. I kept saying I was fine, so he would go and check on Marcus. and then come back to check me, he just kept going back and forth.
They were finally able to look at it and decide it did not need stitches. Once he came out I had him sit on my lap and I decided to try to look at it again, I needed to know myself that it did not need stitches. Well once I looked at it, I had to have Crispin come get Marcus off my lap- The blood was rolling down his neck and was just too much for me to handle, I AM A WUSS!!! So i laid on the couch collecting myself. He would complain that his head hurt so I put some medicine in some milk to help take the pain away. All he wanted to do was to sit on Papa's lap and relax while drinking his milk. After he got that down- He was ready to go!!!!
When we laid down last night, his head was still seeping a little bit and he got blood on his pillow case. I had to keep telling him to lay on the opposite side so he would not hurt his owie! He is such a trooper and not ONE tear was shed from all that!!!! You could see how bad it hurt in his face though!!! Poor guy, I felt SOOOO bad for him!!!

No comments: