Saturday, March 26, 2011

I just can't do it!!!

I am suppose to drink one can a day of this to stop my contractions..... We bought a 6 pack last night. They got nice and cold in the fridge.... So this morning I am sitting here, looking at it, wondering how aweful it will really taste. I take one sip and try not to taste it- I started Dry heaving!!!!!!! I just can't drink it.... It tastes AWEFUL!!!!!!!! I will have to call Dr Seal on Monday to see what else I can do..... I just can't drink it!!!!!! That was the most disgusting thing I have tasted.....

4 comments:

Zombie said...

What about the ones that taste like fruit but have the veggie servings in them? Or did it HAVE to be that nasty stuff?!

Heather said...

Try heating it up and adding a little hot sauce and eating it like tomato soup! Just a thought... give it a try

The Porter's said...

Ugh! I hate that stuff, however, I do like the V8 Splash. Can you drink that instead?

Kendi said...

I guess I'm the weird one because I LOVE V-8! I hope you can find something else that will work for you.