Thursday, March 10, 2011

Working

I have been working at home for 3 weeks!!! It does NOT feel like that at all!!!! I feel like I have been home maybe a couple days! Marcus has been doing great!!! I think he is getting a little cabin fever and it is making it hard for him to nap!! But I have been trying to run his energy out in the morning so he sleeps better. I try to do most of my work while he is taking a nap, but when he takes shorter naps than I need, I resort to this method.... I load something up on netflix and then I can do my work right next to him... I dont trust him yet to sit down stairs by himself! So while he is up I do all my paper work and stuff that does not require calling a patient.
But if I do have to make a phone call to an insurance company or attorney- The head phones go on, so the other person does not hear Scooby Doo in the back ground!!!
I put Ghostbusters on today for him- I kept finding myself watching it, so I had to turn it off so I could work, LOL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE being home with him every day!!!! It has deffiantly been an adventure but I would not trade it for anything!!!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

What do you do from home? I'm so glad that you can stay home as well! It's not easy, but like you know, DEFINITELY WORTH IT!

Alison Hixson said...

That is great that the transition is going well! I am so happy for you guys! Marcus is a cutie with his headphones on!